Saturday, November 26, 2016

piddlefest

It's a beautiful fall day on the hill with lots of color and a few pecan pickers.  They are the only group that has permission to be here and these guys are faithful picking up those small ones.  Bubba Wayne has worked for the Pritchetts since time began so it's like he's part of the land.  

I skipped the gentral' today since we made a run yesterday morning and went to pick up my happy pills instead.  I DO NOT need to go without them, just saying.  Then I stopped by Lowe's to look at trees and found a nice selection at a good price.  That, however, will have to wait until payday.  We had a hundred strands of lights at one time and I have no clue where they are.  Maybe they'll turn up during today's piddling.  This is heaven to me....no agenda and don't have to even know what time it is.  Or what day, for that matter.  I seriously needed this time off.  

My gut didn't take all the holiday food very well!  I'll spare you the details but you know.  I'm not used to eating rich stuff like that at all so I'm staying close to a bathroom.  I know, TMI.  I fixed my friend a to go plate with the leftovers and washed those dishes pronto.  There is some turkey left which is really all I want.

Other than that, I got nothing.  I haven't seen any news in 2 days and actually hesitate to look.  I am so proud of the veterans who are mobilizing to go to Standing Rock.  It shows me that no matter how bad things get, somebody will do the next right thing.  

Peace out kids ~




No comments:

Post a Comment