Thursday, November 17, 2016

hacked by ISIS

Well, the good news is that my blog is now a secure site and is still free.  Now and then I get a random comment in Swahili but other than that it's usually on FB.  Sometimes it's just easier to press like and move on.  But here's the thing y'all.  Those stats count to writers.  Those devoted 30 or so who have a feed to Pecan Lane or take the time to find it boost the brand, so to speak.  

I totally enjoyed watching Bernie and Colbert talk about our progressive futures.  Uncle Bern just kept re-assuring him that this election was historic in many ways and the unpredictable happened.  Move on to Plan B and don't buy into the fear.  I didn't vote for him, but he is the POTUS.  I almost spit up in my mouth a little typing that.

Anywho, my buddy Adrian got 0.9 of the vote in our district and I'm proud of being a drop in that bucket.  Watch out world.  He will be back in '20 and much wiser but still just as happy.

It's an Adele kind of afternoon.  Teresa is coming to help me with the house tomorrow.  Actually, considering how bad it WAS, it actually looks pretty damn good.  Just nasty floors from years of boxes packed into every corner.  

As for entertainment, I'm gonna' just have to catch up on Southern Mama until Trae comes back out to play.  I'm a sucker for redneck humor and a long time John Boy and Billy fan.  They were a staple back in the day.  My favorites were "axe ike" and the frontage road preacher.  It's time to turn so's youuuu don't burn!

Smile.  Someday you'll look back on it and laugh ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment