Sunday, October 18, 2015

the desert

I only thought I had seen it y'all.  Actually I have but I tend to be a drama queen when the load gets heavy because I shun big pharm other than only those 4  buck generic necessities.  I pay out the ass for prescription coverage and can't afford the co-pay.  Natural is better or so say my friends Carol and Lorna. I can thank them for oil from tea trees and coconuts to soothe my aging skin.  This is the point in life where you dig through drawers for your big girl panties and pray for wings because God is good...all the time.

Bad things happen on a regular basis and when they happen all at once, it's pretty hard to handle.  The older you get, the more intense the loss level becomes.  In a way, saying goodbye to friends and family is practice for your own mortality.  And yes, I definitely think too much.  We had two solid meals again today which is always a good thing at the sawmill on a weekend.  We take shifts eating and working with alcohol based hand wash in between bench and break room.  I've been tempted all day to just stop long enough to enjoy TM back at it, thank you innerwebs.  Oh, and Walton family?  You guys are about to be fed to China.

Thanks be to the technology available today I managed to talk to a lot of experts on a variety of topics today about the next project which is faith based at best.  People who love me and mine have come out of the woodwork these past few days and given virtual hugs digitally.  I don't care who you are, that 's damn cool.
We went to (nearby) Mexico for lunch and it was heavenly plus I have leftovers.  You can't beat that with a stick.  This is the day that the Lord has made...let us rejoice be glad in it ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment