Thursday, October 15, 2015

instant karma

I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of giving a shit.  There comes a point in everybody's life when you say no more enabling.  I did it for twenty years with my husband and became an addict right along with him.  This man hit the jail and lost it all only to find sobriety through JACOA.   When he died in June, he had ten solid years. That was when the shit hit the proverbial fan.  Noler had provided for his  BG like a good daddy and trusted her with his assets because, hey.  Who you gonna' leave it to some rogue cousin???  When he was on crack and meth he lost a whole lot of weight.  I was frying chicken one day when he wandered in like the least of ours.  Dude ate like he was starving!

Anna BaNanna came to visit and make sure I'm okay which is always a happy event.  For the first time in my life I asked for help when I needed it today.  That's a huge relief if you believe in the power of faith. Meanwhile, there's a fatherless daughter sleeping it off in jail.  It's not at all an excuse. just an explanation. The drug trade is being funded by government and insurance entities that have a financial stake in street level operations.  Codeine for pain is quite the addictive little devil.  

Mama is still confused, bless her heart.  But then again, so am I.   

No comments:

Post a Comment