Saturday, December 17, 2022

where we sit

If you go to a small church like mine you know there will be a whole family filling a pew or two, especially around Christmas time.  Mama was very territorial about our pew....front row, back left from the altar.  Daddy was in the choir but he came to sit with us after the special.  Our family has moved closer up front behind the acolytes and cross bearer.  Thomas was my favorite but he has folks following in his footsteps, like Charlie.  

There will be no whining today.at.all.  We have been blessed with a lot of miracles this past week and I'm having to make a list for thank you notes.  You might get 'em by March.  When things settle, so to speak.  

My friend Marti is on the last leg of her trip to Croatia back to Nashville and she has shared something from her journey every day.  I love virtual learning!  Bubba and I have a date for Huddle House on Christmas which has become our custom when it's just me and him.  It's amazing what you see up in there on that particular day!

Y'all be blessed.  Love ya....mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment