Tuesday, June 30, 2020

hands of hampton

The title is my feeble attempt to help Kristen Hampton of flashlights and happy stuff product testing fame.  Today's episode was about five different brands of mayonnaise and I must say she outdid herself.  Go.  Watch.  She's a hoot! Plus she wants her defensive moves in street fighting go viral.  She picked my favorite Duke's as number three but that's okay.  That's why they make different brands for different folks.  One thing we ALL agree on is that Miracle Whip is not mayo.  Never has been and never will be.  End of story.

I treated myself to a salon day at Headlines and ended up with a hairless face plus a way cute short cut.  The whole thing actually cost me less than the pet meds down the road.  I have not administered those yet because I've been busy goofing around and procrastinating.  That's my specialty.  I am on lockdown, you know.  Kinda' sorta'.  Hey...I wear my mask and use hand sanitizer.  That's about all you can do besides staying outside of crowded places.  I am consider compromised because of my age, not to mention all the other drama.  

Turn your flashlights on kids.  We need all the light we can get right now ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment