Saturday, May 27, 2017

blackout

I have no memory of what happened until I woke up on the floor staring at the ceiling.  I laid there for a few minutes and then got up and got my bearings to go to bed.  My BP was a little elevated at the doc's office yesterday so I went and had it checked this morning and it was even higher.  I haven't been taking the benzapril as prescribed so there you go.  I try to remember to take it at night because I can barely go if I take it with my other morning meds.  I woke up feeling "dauncy" as the little general says, and with a bruised butt.  

I went by the hospital to see Steve and Mamye and he's much better.  There was a big thunderstorm early this morning and I managed to go back to sleep when it passed.  Did a little shopping and headed home, still not feeling quite right.  And I took that pill by golly.  

Season 3 of Bloodline is full of twists and turns already.  I won't be the spoiler alert on that just watch for yourselves.  My friend Lorna was living in Islamorada when filming began there several years ago and worked at a cafe where part of the footage took place.  It was a huge boost for the local economy while it lasted. 

Be safe, healthy and forever grateful~


No comments:

Post a Comment