Tuesday, May 16, 2017

arrogance personified

You would think that after 40 years of working with doctors who think they're gods I would be used to a tongue lashing.  Actually it hasn't happened for a very long time until today and it totally caught me off guard.  I'll spare the details but I was humiliated in front of my peers one more time.  It will be the last.  "He's been in a mood" she said.  Not acceptable in my book.

Corporate ag came and went quickly and I never saw him.  He and Bubba visited Mozella and caught up on some family history with William.  That's it until the big house moving in the fall.  There will be a memorial service over Memorial Day weekend out here behind the dairy barn for some folks who worked Ferguson Farm back in the day.  Ashes to ashes and all that.  I hope to meet up with the fam and do some pics for them so they can concentrate on the ceremony.  

My mama always told me if you don't have anything nice to say just shut up.  That is what I'll do now because I'm smooth worn out with the drama of every day life.  There seems to be very little justice in the world and when there is it's about making money.  

And so it goes ~

No comments:

Post a Comment