Friday, August 26, 2016

recovery

Two weeks after my fall from grace the shower I can feel the normalcy trying to filter back into my body.  The finger is stiff and will probably never be right but I'm working it as is.  The worst pain was my lower left back and hip which ran all the way down but I've been stretching and resting so that seems to be resolving.  Next on the medical agenda is an eye exam and then colonoscopy.  After that, dental work.  I have let myself and my body go by the wayside during the past few years because of multiple layers of stressful situations.  It's time for me.  

The humidity is absolutely wicked and everybody is sick as a dog.  Weather patterns include daily showers with the sun poking in and out just often enough to produce steam.  Daddy is being honored along with Jerry Jackson during the opening ceremony for this year's Dyer County Fair.  That is colonoscopy prep night so umm..I'm not sure I'll make it.  We'll see how it all goes!  

Other than that, it's the same old song and dance.  The sawmill continues to run with or without me which is always a good thing because I'm all about separation for mental health purposes.  Today's mail contained an insurance claim notification that is almost to statue limit and I just made a call and put it on the "to do" list.  Come and get me, kids.  Same to you IRS.

Do no harm ~

No comments:

Post a Comment