Saturday, March 31, 2012

adventures in dating

I had to get up and at it this morning and one of my stops was at Lowe's for AC filters and engine oil. As I was strolling around with my stuff I passed this guy that I had ONE date with thanks to my balls in asking for his phone # when I spotted him. Dude was all about me showing up at his house to ply me with margaritas so that I could listen to how his wife did him wrong and ran off with a country singer. His latest ex had dipped her glass in splenda or something before the tequila. The next time I saw him was at church and his arrogant ass acted like he never even saw my face before. Kinda like today. Dude was on a man mission I suppose.

Next stop was Pennington's for some herbs and whatnot. That part of the square was absolutely crawling with farmers who recognize an opportunity to plant early and water often. I still don't have straw bales laid out in a pattern, but I do have some basil, rosemary and chives. The rest will come when the time is right. Pride is still roaming as he pleases and I don't have a clue where the puppies are. If it's meant for them to live, so it shall be. There are thunderheads building and I swear if it rains, I'll dance in it.

^j^

1 comment:

  1. How's mom?

    Men..... snorts derisively....

    Hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete