Thursday, May 7, 2020

no words

Y'all all know I am full of them but the muse is somewhere out in the woods.  The highlights of my day were seeing old friends and making a new one who dumps my garbage every Thursday.  This girl loves my dogs and asked where the other one was.  Poor Sammy.  Patrick was doing my PT when otha' Patrick showed up for a visit.  Praise be!

Mamye brought me lunch from Sonic and that plus last night's Mojo's splurge should keep me from cooking for a bit.  My appointment with the surgeon was moved to next Wednesday the same day I get the money for the oil leak fix.  MWaitaybe there will be two triumphs in one day!  Bart said to plan on dropping it off because he's pretty busy.  That small business is located on Lake Road and they have always been honest and treated me well.  Lake Road Service Center.  Bart Gillon.  Tell him I sent you.

Enough for today.  It's pretty and the porch is calling my name.  Keep the faith ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment