Friday, February 17, 2017

falling from grace

I am a  pure klutz and will admit it any day of the week.  During my 62 years I've had numerous collisions with door facings because I wasn't paying attention.  I think that's what happened when I hit the floor last night landing flat on my back.  Thank god my head didn't smack and I lifted it up to find that my mid-back was hurting like BAD.  I crawled into bed with the dogs and heating pad and this morning it was even worse.  Like "hurts to breathe" worse.  I'm not an alarmist and since I was able to get up and about and make it to work I figured i'd save a thousand bucks on an ER visit and go see Tracy if it doesn't resolve.  RICE.  It feels better to keep  moving because I'm stretching out all that damaged fascia.  Right Gay???

I'm not at all sure what's going on with the Trump train but I did see a baby named after him on FB today.  The child was wayyyy more cute.  When your hand picked advisor tells you thanks but no thanks, it's time to get down to business.  Nobody is with you fool...nobody.  The ones who are think they'll get something out of it and most likely will.  When I saw the name Petraeus on the short list and remembered what happened up in there, I knew we were in trouble.  One day at a time kids.  You never know what Big Ernie has in mind for a grand finale.  
Time to get the pillow situated for more internet fun.  Hope your weekend is filled with happy things even if you're working.  It's just another day of the week to corporate.  

Grace ~


No comments:

Post a Comment