Tuesday, July 2, 2013

survivor pecan lane

And the tiller client cometh back with more money for more stuff and we rejoiced and were thankful to Big Ernie. Every piece that I part with has a story, and most folks want to know the history of what they're buying. Ya'll all know I love to tell stories. Anyway, two major obstacles to yard mowing have been bought and hauled so I don't have to get the old carpal tunnel syndrome fired up over turning so much. I'm beginning to think I've found a new career picking. Dude also explained to me the technique of"rolled brass" which is what the bed is. My parents bought it in the 60's with two coats of paint on it and a neighbor stripped, sanded and oiled it.

I'm not sure what's up in the real world because I kinda' pulled a Snowden and hid out last night, sleeping in today for a full 12 hours. I can and probably will do it again. Needless to say the dogs love it. My sisters and their families will be laying their older sis to rest tomorrow and it will be a great relief for everyone I'm sure. She died happily with painted nails and that's all a girl can ask for. Dressed for work even!

All is quiet at Casa Grands for the moment but you never know when somebody might have an emergent need for a trip to the dollar store at Four Points. There are some guys at the dairy barn putting finishing touches on the new doors and it's beautiful even without paint. The washer and AC are running on high because that's what I do on a day off...laundry and floors.

That's what's up in my world..and yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment