Thursday, March 12, 2009

"this too shall pass"


That's another wise quote from Mr. Y who did indeed get prayed into heaven. The Sellers' Class aka Young Adults has been on death watch again. Mama said they'd probably all sit together and the men are honorary pallbearers. All of these people, my parents included, have taught me the true meaning of servanthood as told in the good book. I have faith that those who have gone before me will be there when I happen to stumble onto my particular cloud.

We have our second March snow which is pretty dang unusual for West Tennessee. All of the Easter colors are draped in white so it's pretty cool to look at. Plus, BG got out of school early today :)

Gotta run. The dogs are barking so there's probably calves in the yard.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment